DAX 2009 Support?

Jun 16, 2008 at 1:49 AM
Hi,
What is the scheduled release date for these tools to include support for Dynamics AX 2009.

Thanks!
Coordinator
Jul 15, 2008 at 7:40 PM
Hi Stranta, we are working on updating the Business Data Lookup for use with Dynamics AX 2009 and also adding a new Snap-in for managing expenses using Excel. We are expecting to post these to codeplex by the end of July. There have been some changes in the application that are impacting the remaining snaps, and so we will only be including BDL and the new Expense snap in the first release.
Aug 14, 2008 at 11:46 PM

Hi Tom,
Do you guys have an estimate on when support will be provided for AX 2009? I have customers looking for the functionality, and I'd like to provide them a timeframe.

Thanks!

Coordinator
Aug 15, 2008 at 3:39 PM
Hi Cedgo, yes, we will post it in the next week. We are going through the final test passes now and are nearly ready. I'll reply again on this thread after posting the code so that you can subscribe to be notified on updates to this conversation.

Thanks, and we are looking forward to your feedback.

-Tom
Aug 20, 2008 at 8:59 PM
Edited Aug 20, 2008 at 9:11 PM
No pressure..... but we have customers waiting on this as well.   We are looking forward to this post!!!
Coordinator
Aug 21, 2008 at 11:41 PM

Hi Langopg, we are excited to hear there are customers interested in these Snaps, and are working hard to get them out the door. I am sorry i cannot give you a firm date as we go through the release process. I should be able to update with some more information at the end of tomorrow.

Thanks,

Tom

Aug 29, 2008 at 1:57 PM
Hi Tom,

Appreciate the work thats going into this. Any progress from last week?

Regards
Imtiaz
Sep 12, 2008 at 9:18 PM
Hi Tom,

Any news on the 2009 release?

- Paul
Sep 15, 2008 at 6:39 PM
Hi Tom,

Any news on AX2009 compatible Snap-in...?

One of our customer is eagerly waiting to see the demo.

-RAM
Coordinator
Oct 15, 2008 at 11:50 PM
For those tracking this thread on Snap and AX 2009, we have now posted Business Data Lookup and the new Offline Expense snap-ins to codeplex. Please let us know if you have any issues compiling and using these snap-ins.

Thanks!